- It is a series of flowing movements to strengthen and stretch muscles.
- It focuses on core muscles of the trunk to provide a solid base for movement.
- It works the smaller stabilising muscles ensuring that larger global muscles enjoy optimal functioning.
- It approaches the body as a whole, and restores and teaches correct posture and movement (which is often out of balance due to our modern lifestyles).
What are the benefits?
- Prevents injury by improving body awareness.
- Promotes better movement.
- Balances strength with flexibility.
- Develops longer, leaner muscles.
- It enhances athletic performance and movement quality.
- It boosts self image.